Sunday, June 19, 2011

Losing the Illizoo Status...

UHaul Packed.
Cartop Packed.
Kia Packed.
Vibe Packed.
Thank you notes Written.
Vaccination Records Found and Filed.
New Job Paperwork Found and Filed.
ACLS book Studied (Compressions first, breaths second.  30:2 ~ Go save a life).
Hair Cut.
Final Tan Utilized.
Checks Deposited.
Hugs Given.
HR Paperwork Filled out (tax forms, direct deposit, and quizzes completed...geez)

I'm sure that stethoscope is packed somewhere...

The process of moving is a huge pain...but I am so excited to get settled into a new place finally.  Bring it on, Michigan - I'm ready to conquer residency :)

(Constant prayers by any and all are welcomed and encouraged)
Oh - and please visit...but please let me know when you want to come so I can disappoint you and tell you I'm working that weekend...because I'm pretty much working them all :)

Love - Casey

No comments: