Saturday, October 2, 2010

Good to be Home


I forgot how much I missed my apartment. There's nothing more refreshing than coming into a house full of my flowers, my dining room table, my ducks shower curtain...I don't think I realized how much I missed it. My couch still fits me perfectly for napping. It is so good to be home.

Baby Cayden came this weekend. He is a gorgeous baby boy who will undoubtedly be as stubborn as his dad. I remember growing up how much fun I would have with my aunts and uncles at various holidays and I cannot wait to hang with this little dude all the time. I even bought him a toy story sippy cup so that we could bond faster :) He is beautiful: dark brown curly hair and dark gray eyes. I am so excited to be an aunt to this little snuggle bug I cannot even begin to express it.

I feel like I have so much more to say, but I'm not quite ready with the words. I thought if I sat down to type they would just come, but that doesn't seem to be the case. We'll leave today short and sweet with expectations for the next big blog just around the corner...

2 comments:

jamie said...

it was so good to have you home here, but I totally understand the need to be home home :) love you!

Krista said...

Home is a wonderful place to be. And I dig the new layout!